Welcome | Log In
Summer is for Planning
Use the Slow Time to Your Advantage
Are your top 6 - 10 donor prospect strategies up to date and on track?
As we all know, summer isn’t the most productive time to make donor visits. But, it's a great time to be creative and get organized.
- Take time to reconsider your strategies with your donors, at least your top priority donors. Are they current and as effective as possible?
- Have you analyzed the prospect research report - is it current?
- Do you have the right people engaged to assist you?
- Is your next interaction the best you can plan?
- Are you on track to determine: the right project, the right size, the right time and what assets they might use to fund the gift?
Spend 10 minutes/day brushing up
A little bit of practice on a regular basis will make a difference. Look around, find something to review or learn.