Welcome | Log In
Understanding Donors and Their Wealth
In this course, we'll dive deeper into how high net worth and very high net worth donors think about specific aspects of their wealth and their philanthropy. Then we'll examine how we can play a critical role in enabling them to make large and advantageous gifts.
- How potential donors think about philanthropy
- What high net worth people (and their advisors) actually know about gift planning
- Making the case - we have a critical role to play
- Expectations from the modern day philanthropists
- Thoughts on working with entrepreneurs
- Building trust with your donors
- Being Donor-Centric
Completion of this course is applicable for 1.5 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Guided Learning Courses are available to premium members.