Welcome | Log In
The purpose of this course is to provide you with industry background and context, while familiarizing you our courses, philosophy and with how to navigate in Philanthropy Works. Including:
- Welcome and introduction to how PW works
- Introduction to assets as potential gifts
- Introduction to gift vehicles
- Setting yourself up for success on a major donor visit
- Understanding donors and the climate for philanthropy
- Gift planning and why it's important
Completion of this course is applicable for 1.0 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Guided Learning Courses are available to premium members. Learn more about membership here.