Welcome | Log In
Introduction to Gift Planning
We introduce the concept of flexible gift planning and the role of a gift officer in helping a donor to explore potential giving opportunities.
We also begin to look at undivided partial (fractional) interest as an example of a unique and powerful way that donors can make an impact with their assets.
- Examples of how gift planning can help your donors
- Guidelines for gift officers
- Avoiding undue influence
- When to get help from senior gift planning people
- The perfect question
- How to add value to a donor relationship and distinguish yourself
- Introduction to undivided partial (fractional) Interest gifts as an example of creative gift planning
Completion of this course is applicable for 2.0 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Courses are available to premium members.