Welcome | Log In
The Donor Visit
In this course we go through the process of making a donor visit from beginning to end. Topics covered include:
- Making a Contract
- Confirming and Planning the Appointment
- The Major Donor Visit Strategy
- Parking the Car and Other Practicalities
- The Meeting
- Listening vs. Hearing
- Guidelines for Filing Contact Reports
- How to Make a Major Gifts Visit
- Questions and Talking Points
This course will be useful for those new to fundraising or for seasoned practitioners who want a refresher or new ideas.
Completion of this course is applicable for 2.0 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Guided Learning Courses are available to premium members.